× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: New Firmware v2.3.2.120 (XR450)

Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

CB we're still working on the speeds reported. I'll make a ticket for the HT160/QoS issues. I'd always wait about 2 minutes after the initial boot before trying to connect while everything starts correctly.
Message 51 of 126
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 52 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

That'll be one for NG, does the DumaOS work well?
Message 53 of 126
FURRYe38
Guru

I figured it would be. 

Other than the items listed in my test summary, OS seems to be doing pretty good.Smiley Wink

Hoping to test more of the XR450 wifi with two EX7700s connected to see how that does. 

Message 54 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

I'm pretty sketch about joining the beta, mainly because i live in a household of 5 people that all use wifi and we have over 30 devices at one time. I've heard some say the beta does fine and you can test all the features, but since I'm in a large family that all rely on wifi every day, should i really upgrade?
Message 55 of 126
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

As it's a beta, you may come across a bug or two and the affect this may have on your network can vary. Many users have reported that this beta is very stable and relative to the amount of people that are using it, it's looking pretty good. If you do upgrade and experience issues, you can always downgrade back to your previous stable version.

Message 56 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I just realized the issue of why I I wasn't able to play Call of Duty there was issues with the Call of Duty servers and they never told me on the website that they were offline or issues with the matchmaking the next day I just saw on Twitter that they tweeted that the issue was resolved they never even let me know on the Call of Duty website that they were issues with the matchmaking so I just tweeted to them that I thought it was the Duma Os and you guys really got me mad 💢 because of all the **bleep** I have gone through to try to fix it and the website didn't say that there was issues with the servers I formatted it three times I restored it back to the non beta version I did everything to try to get it to work and nothing and after that I went right on the website to check if there were any server issues there was only outages on the PlayStation they never even told us that they were outages on the Xbox and I just got a tweet saying it was fixed how was I supposed to know if it was a **bleep**ing issue on the Xbox if I never got a message on the Call of Duty website that kind of got me really pissed off I was literally on for hours trying to get it to work I wanted to play Call of Duty so bad and it wasn't your guys's fault it was Call of Duty's falt Activision
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 57 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

i feel that. I've been having trouble with Call of Duty Warzone issues on my PC for over 3-4 weeks and somehow i haven't gotten a single message on the website or from anyone that there are server problems are anything, not even tweets. i tweaked everything in my router for hours on end until i gave up. the problem still isn't even resolved. i don't think it's my router or my ISP cause my sister's Xbox can connect just fine. not sure what's going on but i am also **bleep**ing frustrated. 💢
Message 58 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Contact Activision to see what's wrong go on the website also
Message 59 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

i did. wanna know the funny thing? it's been a week and no reply. and also their website has absolutely no information about my situation. i seem to be apparently the only person in the world that's having this issue, or something
Message 60 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I think they have a texting number go on their support page and go text them
Message 61 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

they don't, I've checked about a thousand times. the only way to contact them is through **bleep** twitter and facebook -_-
Message 62 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hold on
Message 63 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

What kind of issues are you having on the game on Call of Duty war zone
Message 64 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

my game NEVER connects to servers. i haven't even seen the loading screen or the main menu. as soon as i launch the game, i get an error saying "unable to connect to online services" then i get another screen that says "disconnected from servers. exit to desktop". i tried absolutely everything from trying wired connection to chaging my DNS and trying DMZ server, i even tried port forwarding and UPnP and the issue still goes on. oh... and i reinstalled the game 3 times...
Message 65 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Reset the router to factory defaults u go to settings on the routers duma os and then you go to Administration go to backup settings and then click on erase that will reset the router to factory default
Message 66 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@Driftdee can you try just disabling the Geo-Filter entirely to double check it's not the router please?
Message 67 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Yeah what he says
Message 68 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

alright i did that, and no result. the issue is still going on. it's disconnects from servers as soon as i launch the game.

Message 69 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Try making a Traffic Controller rule to allow ALL traffic to the device and see if that makes a difference
Message 70 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

i have no idea how to do that..
Message 71 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Click Add Rule, type in a name, select the device you're having the issue with, leave all traffic selected in the drop down on the bottom right of the next box choose allow then click done
Message 72 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

alright i just tried that and still nothing
Message 73 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Have you tried it direct to your modem as well? If it's still not working then its definitely something either with the device or on their side/ISP side
Message 74 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

my modem is un-accessable. it's just one of those things you plug in the wall, and you plug in the ethernet cable running from the dish into it, and then you plug the cable from the router into the modem thing. there's no software that controls the modem and theres no access point as far as I'm aware.
heres an attachment of what it looks like. the blue wire is from the dish outside, the the black one is to the router.
Message 75 of 126
Discussion stats
  • 125 replies
  • 17 kudos
  • 12 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7