× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: New Firmware v2.3.2.120 (XR450)

Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

If you plug the black cable directly in to the device do you get the same issue?
Message 76 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

do you mean into my PC? yes i get the same issue, cause i don't get any internet at all if i do that. the wall modem thingy needs to be connected to a router in order to get internet at all.
Message 77 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Ahh I see understood. I can't see what on the router would be causing anything like that, do you have a spare router to try with instead of the XR?
Message 78 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

no i don't have an extra router. also my router is actually the XR450 but for some odd reason i can't select the option of chosing which device i have on this website, the option isn't there.
Message 79 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Call of Duty might be having a server issues check on Twitter check on the Activision website if not report it
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 80 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

there are no server issues, and they aren't replying to any of my tweets on twitter. and i apparently am not allowed to report issues, cause every time i try, it says to visit the articles about connection issues. they don't allow you to report issues with connection issues...
Message 81 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

That's super weird because I reported issues a few days ago when I was also having issues about my router and the game itself but it wasn't the router it was the game on Twitter they said they fixed it but on the website it didn't say there was something wrong with it
Message 82 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

i just tweeted to them. lets see what happens.
Message 83 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Anyway they get thousands of tweets every day so they might not message you because they're scrambled with other tweets
Message 84 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

yeah. on the other hand, would my problems have to do anything with another device on my network hogging up all the ports? my sister has an Xbox One and she does indeed play Warzone on it. she can connect absolutely fine but for some reason my PC can't.
Message 85 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Why don't you get an Ethernet extension all you have to do is plug that into the router and then you have extra ethernet connections you can connect to that's what I'm doing I'm using all the ethernet on my router the xr450 and I have an extra ethernet extension that has around four ethernets
Message 86 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

i am using Ethernet.. i mentioned that earlier
Message 87 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Oh okay then what were you asking
Message 88 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It's highly unlikely the ports as you mentioned you used the DMZ and it still didn't work, the DMZ directs all traffic to your device. I had a similar issue with games on PC using the Xbox Game Pass, no matter what I did I couldn't connect, I then found that opting into the Windows Insider Programme and updating to the beta update fixed it so maybe that is something you could try?
Message 89 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

What frazer said that can also work that is true though if you don't update your windows games might not work correctly and the drivers might be out of date or update your game ready drivers on your graphics card
Message 90 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

funny enough i am on the windows insider beta.
Message 91 of 126
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Then get off the beta there might be some glitches going around on the beta that won't allow you to play online on some games maybe mwahaha
Message 92 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

all my drivers have been up to date for ages. and whenever a new update for windows comes out, i update. so i should be 100% completely fine
Message 93 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

If this is the only device you're experiencing it with it can indicate the issue is with that device. Think about the last time the game worked and then think of any applications that you installed since then and start uninstalling one by one and try, hopefully you will then find one program that was causing the issue.
Message 94 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

thats the thing, the last time it worked was never... literally i was having this issue as soon as i first downloaded the game. i talked with my ISP and they said there isn't anything wrong with my network. 

Message 95 of 126
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

In the battle.net client, change the region to Asia/Europe (something different from what you're on now) and see if it helps matters. Do you use a VPN at all on your PC? If so could you please temporarily disable that?

Message 96 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

I've never had a VPN on my PC before. and i tried the thing with the regions, didn't help.
Message 97 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Perhaps try using a free trial with a VPN and see if that makes a difference
Message 98 of 126
Driftdee
Tutor

i also just got a new thing. when i attempted to login to dumaOS, i got a pop-up saying "SOAP RPC called failed".. and for quite a long time now, when I've tried loging in to FumaOS, i get a Chrome error saying "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID". and i have to click "advanced" and click "continue (unsafe)."
Message 99 of 126
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It sounds like you're trying to access the interface using HTTPS instead of HTTP, use HTTP and it should work fine
Message 100 of 126
Discussion stats
  • 125 replies
  • 17 kudos
  • 12 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7