× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ping heatmap for Escape from Tarkov

Katalieow
Initiate

Ping heatmap for Escape from Tarkov

I am now using the XR1000 Nighthawk Pro Gaming WiFi (AX5400) Router. The ping heatmap is working for all the games on my computer (e.g. battlefield, PUBG), but except for Escape from Tarkov. May I ask if the ping heatmap is not supporting Escape from Tarkov? Any solution please?
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Ping heatmap for Escape from Tarkov

For Ping Heatmap we have to specifically test games in order to get them added to the feature and it's not a game we have tested. I can ask the team if they can possibly add it - we generally have the most played games on there, CoD, Battlefield etc all these need constant maintenance as they do change their servers and then the servers fail to ping. By adding more and more games, some of which only a handful of our users may play it will become a lot of work keeping on top of it. That being said, we'll see what we can do!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

For Ping Heatmap we have to specifically test games in order to get them added to the feature and it's not a game we have tested. I can ask the team if they can possibly add it - we generally have the most played games on there, CoD, Battlefield etc all these need constant maintenance as they do change their servers and then the servers fail to ping. By adding more and more games, some of which only a handful of our users may play it will become a lot of work keeping on top of it. That being said, we'll see what we can do!
Message 2 of 3
Katalieow
Initiate

Thanks so much for your prompt reply 🙂 Hope to see the ping heatmap function supporting Escape from Tarkov in the near future!
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7