× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R-App store XR500

That_GamerYT
Apprentice

R-App store XR500

So I've been seeing people talk about how the adblocker and other features aren't on the XR500 DUMA OS 3.0 beta and I heard that Netgear decides what features make it on their routers. Netduma staff also said that when the R-App store is fully functional, you might be able download the missing features onto the router, but will that actually work, or will Netgear block the downloads from happening in the R-App store? Also, when I go to system manager, I see installed R-Apps and some have the pause/play symbol (I think they're supposed to be like that, but what do those mean?), but I see R-App store on there, yet I'm not using the beta and it's not listed on the left. Hybrid VPN also says 0.0 undefinedB. Is it suppoed to say that? Currently running V2.3.2.114 firmware.

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: R-App store XR500

The Rapp panel itself has not been fully tested as it's not currently in use so you can ignore anything you see for the moment. Once the Rapp store itself is active I believe you will be able to download/install any of the features we have developed but that would be confirmed by NG closer to the time.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
That_GamerYT
Apprentice

XR500 Hybrid VPN.pngXR500 R-Apps.png

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

The Rapp panel itself has not been fully tested as it's not currently in use so you can ignore anything you see for the moment. Once the Rapp store itself is active I believe you will be able to download/install any of the features we have developed but that would be confirmed by NG closer to the time.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7