RX 500 - destiny 2 problem with geo filter

empireurn99
Aspirant

Re: RX 500 - destiny 2 problem with geo filter

hi, I've a ex7500 - which has stopped working. Customer service used to be ok - but is now uncontactable. Has netgear been taken over and all support been removed?! It is impossible to contact support and my EX 7500 will be in the bin soon -  with reviews to follow. Used to be ok but something has changed and product and service seem to have died. I am logged in but unable to create a new topic.

Message 26 of 32
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Message 27 of 32
Stami
Aspirant

salve , volevo sapere se ci sonop stati miglioramenti con il geofilter

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 28 of 32
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Abbiamo ora rilasciato un paio di aggiornamenti cloud per risolvere questo problema. Si prega di risincronizzare il cloud dal menu a tre righe sulla mappa del filtro geografico e testarlo di nuovo!
Facci sapere come te la cavi.

Message 29 of 32
benur01
Tutor

Hello,can you explain in english what is new about our geo filter problem on destiny2,and what we have to do now, any maj or restart the routeur or anything else?
Thanks a lot
Message 30 of 32
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

We've pushed a couple of cloud updates recently to help with this, they should be pushed to your router automatically, but if not you can simply go to the three line menu in the top left corner of the Geo-filter map and click "Resync cloud". Then setup your Destiny profile, set a radius and search for a game, you should find you get connected to a local server.

Message 31 of 32
Dunaz
Guide

Great job guys, thanks for fixing the geofilter, now everything works thanks for everything you did
Message 32 of 32
Discussion stats
  • 31 replies
  • 17 kudos
  • 11 in conversation
Announcements