× NETGEAR would like to hear from you about specific features so we can improve your experience. To participate in this survey please click HERE.

The pinned Beta download post is re-enabled?

namsayin
Tutor

The pinned Beta download post is re-enabled?

Looking at the pinned post for the 104 beta download, the post date now says 9/14 (today) and I don't see any comments that it's been disabled / removed and I was able to download. However, the version number is exactly the same.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-firmware-XR500-V2-3-2-104-DumaO...

Has this version been fixed? Very confusing, thanks.

Message 1 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: The pinned Beta download post is re-enabled?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm not sure what has happened there but I have removed the link as I don't think it should be upgraded to. I'll check with our team to see if they know what has happened.
Message 2 of 10
bryer84
Apprentice

It has the mentioned fixes in it, but it really should have been issued a new build number.
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 3 of 10
Raf1212
Apprentice

strange because I thought that some new software wrote ETA on the download file, so I installed it and it works, it only shows the prefix ipv6 for phones

Message 4 of 10
beerbaronstatic
Initiate

also strange is if you download it still shows 09/07/2020 as it's creation date

Message 5 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Alex mentioned it was a cloud issue, so we have fixed that now and so you can install this firmware and you won't get the disconnect type issue that was happening previously. Would suggest doing a factory reset once installed just so you start fresh and we can collate any issues you may have then.
Message 6 of 10
lotustechie
Guide

So, it's the same file, the issues were on the back end and now that that's resolved the dsiconnect issues should be gone? I noticed that it's also the same hash check.

Message 7 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Yes same file, the cloud issue has been fixed now so that won't cause any issues so now we can focus on any issues on the actual firmware.
Message 8 of 10
ugotstretched
Aspirant

Where is this download, i cant find it
Message 9 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

You can access it here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/Latest-firmware-download/m-p/197683...

I've now pinned it to the top of the forum.
Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E