× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to Edit/Delete Traffic Controller rules

GooniesNvrSayDi
Apprentice

Unable to Edit/Delete Traffic Controller rules

*.108 beta on XR500. I added two Traffic Controller rules and am unable to edit/delete them as they do NOT show up in the list. I am able to toggle Disable All Rules. I have tried different browsers/Incognito Mode to no avail. Am I missing something? I have seen screenshots of other rules that allow editing/deleting and ordering of said rules.

Looking at the logs I see some errors:

[DumaOS] config write 'com.netdumasoftware.trafficcontroller.settings', Tuesday, January 26, 2021 08:37:59
[DumaOS] Backing up settings to config partition., Tuesday, January 26, 2021 08:37:59
[DumaOS] RPC call 'get_device' exception 'ERROR: Nonexistent device stack traceback: ^I?: in function '__new__' ^I?: in functio,
[DumaOS] RPC call 'get_device' exception 'ERROR: Nonexistent device stack traceback: ^I?: in function '__new__' ^I?: in functio,
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.28, Tuesday, January 26, 2021 08:36:19
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 193.169.249.165, port 80, Tuesday, January 26, 2021 08:32:02

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

The most likely cause here is that you deleted the device you created a rule for, even if it then appeared on the Device Manager later, does this sound correct? I've already reported this to get fixed.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

The most likely cause here is that you deleted the device you created a rule for, even if it then appeared on the Device Manager later, does this sound correct? I've already reported this to get fixed.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7