× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

When can I get the ad block for xr500? Can I install netduma instead of the netgear release?

Brian23
Follower

When can I get the ad block for xr500? Can I install netduma instead of the netgear release?

I want this feature; I am on 120 now & it is not there. When is the timeline for this to be available? Can I just install the netduma os or no? Should I have just bought the official netduma router instead? SHould I sell this one?

I was going to do a pihole & now I see dumaos has this - when can we expect it on xr500??

Thanks.

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: When can I get the ad block for xr500? Can I install netduma instead of the netgear release?

It isn't currently implemented on the XR500, it is down to Netgear to decide when they want this included but they do love the feature so I'm sure it will come in future but we don't have an ETA on that.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: When can I get the ad block for xr500? Can I install netduma instead of the netgear release?

It isn't currently implemented on the XR500, it is down to Netgear to decide when they want this included but they do love the feature so I'm sure it will come in future but we don't have an ETA on that.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7