× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR 500 Ping Heatmap

afelixj89
Aspirant

XR 500 Ping Heatmap

Hello all!!

need some help with a router I just purchased. I've set up the router and noticed I didnt have the ping heatmap or that the geofilter was lacking features I saw the dumas portal have when I saw it being used on youtube. I've tried downloading the new updates from dropbox but it keeps saying the disk image file is corrupted. 

Any sulutions?

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR 500 Ping Heatmap

Those features are only available on the DumaOS 3.0 beta firmware. Which firmware are you downloading? I'd suggest the below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3oeb6dw25ngmwm/XR500-V2.3.2.120.zip?dl=0

Once downloaded please upgrade via the XR500 interface.

Let me know how you get on!

Message 2 of 6
afelixj89
Aspirant

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. When I try to download this from drop box it tells me that disk image is corrupted? Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Don't open the file on Windows. Access the router interface, go to Settings > Administration > Firmware update and upload the file there to upgrade
Message 4 of 6
LastMohican
Aspirant

i was having this same issue. once i upgarded the software the interface was the same, was still missing some features. What did i do wrong?

Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@LastMohican what is the version of the firmware as shown in the top right of the interface or on the System Information page?
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7