× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR1000 This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute issue

xReddys
Initiate

XR1000 This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute issue

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 1.45.22 AM.png

Got a new fiber service and a new gaming router to help me with my console gaming which i do on my xbox series x, i mostly play fifa and want to see if i can get my geo filter and ping heatmap to work. Its my first day setting up the router, and i cannot get it to work i have rebooted it, unplugged it for 10 minutes, checked forums, im on a mac air m1 using a Edge browser, and still cannot get it work. i have setup my xbox and air on ports forwarding for my wan. My mac doesnt have ethernet port nor adapter to plug my ethernet cable diretly and try updating firmware. any advice before I give up, also clicked on the 3 little dots on dahsboard and changed the number to 5 reattempts under 'installed rapps' neither geofilter nor my ping heatmap work any adviceee??

Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000 This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute issue

Thanks for posting!

Could you please try a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox? As far as I'm aware DumaOS isn't yet best optimised for Edge so you may be experiencing issues because of this.

Message 2 of 4
xReddys
Initiate

I have fully factory reseted router and setup using web instead of iOS app
and got both geo filter and Ping heat map to work thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Great work! Let us know if you run into any further issues.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7