× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR300

RME9632
Tutor

XR300

Hello guys
Does the dumaos 3 will be available to xr300 or no. Do i keep this router or sell it
Model: XR300|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Yes it will be available on the XR300 as well but we don't have a date for that currently but working hard to get it out asap.
Message 2 of 11
Squidid
Tutor

Awesome! I'm excited. For the first time I'm going to try the xr line of routers today to test if the netduma OS really works. I've been struggling to find the best router under $200 and found this xr300. Are you guys going to anounce when it will be available for xr300?
Message 3 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Yes we will announce once it is ready for the XR300.
Message 4 of 11
Squidid
Tutor

Hi! I dont know where to post this but, are you guys also adding the Valorant in one of the selections for finding the best ping?
Message 5 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@Squidid we have actually added Valorant already but we still need to do official testing so can't be certain if you can definitely use the Geo-Filter for it.
Message 6 of 11
Squidid
Tutor

Awesome. Last question if you dont mind. I currently have the xr300 and I noticed no improvement. I am using Wifi, I can't use ethernet because the modem is in the living room and I can't play there. Now I'm thinking if I should upgrade to netduma R2 or just get a powerline?
Message 7 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

If you haven't noticed any improvement then I would recommend following our optimal settings guides here to make sure you're setup correctly: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

If you want ethernet then either a long cable or powerline would work. Powerline adapters in my experience are a bit hit and miss as it depends on the quality of wiring in your walls.
Message 8 of 11
Squidid
Tutor

Thank you so much! Will try that out today. Will let you know about the results!
Message 9 of 11
Squidid
Tutor

I was going over the Traffic Prioritization but the guide did not go over how to use it. In the advanced options, there is Source Port and Destination Port, in those, there's start and end. I don't know how I should approach it. I have the ports for Valorant but, I'm not sure how to put them in:
TCP: 2099,5222-5223,8088,8393-8400
UDP: 7000-7500,8088
I got those from the internet but, I'm not sure how to do it.
Message 10 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@Squidid I believe I responded to your offline ticket about this but if not let me know and I'll give you the details.
Message 11 of 11
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7