× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 Update

ChrisEnglish
Tutor

XR500 Update

A post below mine has a reply from @Netduma-Fraser  saying that a new version will be out soon, this was over a month ago, is there any news? I also will be looking at flashing OpenWRT too

Thanks

Chris

Message 1 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

We're conducting a small beta test on our forum currently, depending on the results of that will determine a release. I wouldn't recommend doing that as it will void your warranty and you may not be able to get DumaOS back again
Message 2 of 10
ChrisEnglish
Tutor

Is there anyway to get added to it?

Cheers
Message 3 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Make a post in the Nighthawk section and we'll add your name to the list for when we expand it
Message 4 of 10
ChrisEnglish
Tutor

call me stupid but I cant for the life of me see where i am meant to post my name 😞

This is the beta section already?

Cheers

Chris

Message 5 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Sorry I mean the Nighthawk support section on forum.netduma.com
Message 6 of 10
Glenn693
Apprentice

Can you link twere we are suppose to add are name so we can be added to the beta as i cant find where am suppose to add my name thanks glenn
Message 7 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

There is no set sign up link currently, if you post in one of the topics in the Nighthawk support section of forum.netduma.com we can add you to the list.
Message 8 of 10
crmontoy1
Apprentice

Xr500 firmware update?? 2022-12-28

Some beta or firmware to install….. if you released a new beta i wanna join to try it!!! Thk u so much
Message 9 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Xr500 firmware update?? 2022-12-28

"There is no set sign up link currently, if you post in one of the topics in the Nighthawk support section of forum.netduma.com we can add you to the list."

@crmontoy1 wrote:
Some beta or firmware to install….. if you released a new beta i wanna join to try it!!! Thk u so much

Message 10 of 10
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7