× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 V2.3.2.114 Update

Nareshak
Star

XR500 V2.3.2.114 Update

Hi @Netduma-Fraser 

I was having issues with V2.3.2.108 since installing it like a month ago, the issue was my connected devices won't go online for like a minute or two and this happened on randomly almost every day so, I finally decided to upgrade to V2.3.2.114 however even after performing soft and hard reset my Traffic prioritization settings remains intact however my port triggering settings have disappeared.. I thought doing a hard reset should completely delete any user specified settings, so it is a bug or by design? Since the update I'm also having issues seeing ping for COD Cold War as it shows only 1 server and rest as "NA" . Pls find the link below for the SS. I also did "Resync cloud" but still issue persist.

SS: https://imgur.com/a/J6owcNL

PS: I'm able to find COD MW and WZ servers fine.

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR500 V2.3.2.114 Update

The problem with your traffic prioritisation settings not clearing through a reset is a bug that we're aware of and fixing. 

We are pushing a cloud update today to fix the issues with Cold War on ping heatmap, so that should resolve that issue for you too!

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7