× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR700 - DumaOS 3.0 Beta Firmware

SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

Re: XR700 - DumaOS 3.0 Beta Firmware

your welcome in didn't know that just letting you all know just in case. will let ya know if a find any more bugs in the xr700 beta.

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 226 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

soo whenever i go to the ping heatmap it won't let it just keeps showing a loading icon.

Message 227 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

the ping heatmap won't load in this is what it's giving The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.?

Message 228 of 586
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Is that when you just go on the page or after re-syncing the heatmap cloud that it appears? If you then refresh the page does it load? If not you will need to reboot the router from the interface.
Message 229 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

thanks will try to reboot it then.

Message 230 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

still giving the same message even after reboot The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp. same error code. with the ping heatmap when trying to load it.

Message 231 of 586
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Are you seeing this across all browsers? Could you perhaps try clearing cache or accessing the interface from an incognito window?

Message 232 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

i don't know if this is a major bug are not but my xr700 the other day went dumb in started restarting it's self it took me hours before i could even figure something out soo i tried factory reseting it multi times then i did it one last time after hours of trying in findly got it to work. so please look into that idk what did it it was working fine all day then boom kept retstarting it's self. i think my internet may have hit with a major ddos attack the other day but would that make it keep restarting it's self? in had to factory reset the router etc multi times in it didn't even reset untill i gave it one more try after hours in findly it worked. but would a major ddos attack break the router?

Message 233 of 586
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Did your modem still receive internet during this time and was it working correctly? If so then it is unlikely that was the cause. More likely to be a weird power surge or something like that sending the router into a frenzy. If it happens again unplug it from power for 10 minutes then reconnect it.
Message 234 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

alright thanks. just making sure.

Message 235 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

hopefully the next beta build is coming out soon.

Message 236 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

why did my comment get removed about the geo-filter????????? not working right before it use to work with other games. with the old xr700 update with other multiplayer games in now i have to turn off the geo-filter for it to work for other games. it only works for call of duty etc with it on? but whenever i try other multiplayer games it won't let me connect to any multiplayer game. that i play i use to be able to leave it on in play other multiplayer games with it on etc but now i gotta turn it off for it to work. with other multiplayer games. please do not remove in just tell me if it's a bug are not.

Message 237 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

so my commets keep getting removed off here about the geo-filter all im saying is why isn't the geo-filter working. right before i use to keep it on in play other multiplayer games but now i gotta turn it off to work with other multiplayer games why? if it's a bug please fix it.

Message 238 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

so the xr700 geo-filter with the old update it use to work with other games with it on but now i gotta turn it off for it to work with other multiplayer games? why? i use to be able to leave it on in it was fine. with playing other multiplayer games that didn't need the geo-filter. now i gotta turn it off for it to work for other multiplayer games? please fiix it.

Message 239 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

like i can't play other multiplayer games with having to turn off the geo-filter before hand. in before it use to work fine. with the old update of the xr700 on other multiplayer games in now it's  so dumb i have to turn off to play other multiplayer games. besides the games that work with it.

Message 240 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

so there's gotta be a big problem with the geo-filter in the first place i even alllow players etc so i could talk to em etc in still not working please fix it im leaving the beta. for now it has major problems with the geo-filter.

Message 241 of 586
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

What are the other games that you are trying to play? Matchmaking systems are different for each game so there sometimes we have to test games specifically.
Message 242 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

outriders played the demo of it. thehunter call of the wild alot of multiplayer games im not understanding why the geo-filter is so bad on the 3.0 whenver the old xr700 update worked fine without u guys having to test it thats just dumb if thats the case. im done with the 3.0

Message 243 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

before u guys didn't have to test any game whenver i used the geo-filter on the old xr700 update it worked fine even with the geo-filter on. with other multiplayer games but now i gotta turn it off all the time whenever im playing other games is what ur telling me now? before it only worked for the other games in in worked fine with playing other multiplayer games even with it on? if it's gotta be tester all the time im just done with the 3.0

Message 244 of 586
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

We do have to test the games, even on the old version, you don't have to test it on your side, that's just for us. How have you added the device to the Geo-Filter exactly?
Message 245 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

im adding it to the geo-filter in adding it by Filtering Mode on?

Message 246 of 586
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Can you take a screenshot of the top of the Geo-Filter, showing the devices please?
Message 247 of 586
SuicideSquad420
Apprentice

what happen with spectating mode? whenver im adding my pc are game etc to it it only has filtering mode in not spectating mode bellow it?

Message 248 of 586
Redarkside34
Tutor

Been having problems with the throughput on xr700 never reach my gigabit speeds but on my asus rog rapture gt-ax11000 I get my speeds paired with netgear nighthawk sx10 switch
Message 249 of 586
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Filtering mode OFF is the same as Spectating mode, we just changed this from two options to be one toggle.

Message 250 of 586
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7