× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR1000 DumaOS 3.3 Beta participation

SirraH77
Tutor

XR700 DumaOS 3.3 Beta participation

Hi,

Tried to sign up on the Netduma forums, but for some reason sing up process doesn't send confirmation email.

Also tried to send message to netduma team via contact form without receiving anything back. So I am trying to reach you guys here 🙂

Based on everything that I have read on both forums, I assume that you guys (and girls) working at Netduma are understaffed. So I would like to be able to help you in testing the 3.3beta release on my newly purchased XR700.

I think that Idea behind NetdumaOs is really great, but the execution on bringing new releases has been not so great. I also think that users here in the forums could be great asset for helping you with that. Just create a template for submitting bug reports and give us a clear indication what is being worked on and the progress update should be atleast weekly (maybe a trello board).

If you could open up a bit and harness the power of community I think DumaOs can still be a successful product for gamers out there.

So could you please add me to the Netduma forum and to XR700 beta.

Best regards,

Harri Viitamäki

Message 1 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: XR700 DumaOS 3.3 Beta participation

FYI, there are no public betas currently available for the XR700. Just the 500 and R2. 

Message 2 of 10
SirraH77
Tutor

Hi,

Thanks for our reply FURRY!

I was hoping to be added to private 3.3 beta.

-Harri-

Message 3 of 10
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Will the XR 1000 have Duma os 3.3 still waiting for updates 😭
Message 4 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 5 of 10
Retired_Member
Not applicable

It looks like the XR1000 is being tested on a new software update is that for staff only or anybody with beta access?
Message 6 of 10
SirraH77
Tutor

Modified on: Mon, 3 Apr, 2023 at 11:43 AM

Message 7 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Only staff.

Message 8 of 10
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Damn it all right. I can't wait until this new update comes out though 😜 what kind of features is it going to have?
Message 9 of 10
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I can't see any tickets/emails from you but what is the username you attempted to sign up with? I'll manually approve the account for you.

As above there are no beta updates currently for the 700.
Message 10 of 10
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7