× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: duma os 3.0 V2.3.2.104 Lots of errors

F3arless33
Aspirant

duma os 3.0 V2.3.2.104 Lots of errors

I feel like this version has way to many bugs i cannot delete anything device under QOS without getting errors. Is there another version out right now that may not have so many issues, also when i try and setup Call of duty pc for QOS it doesn't work cannot find the ping only shows host tickrate the majority of the time.

Message 1 of 23
Netduma_Alex
NetDuma Partner

I think that this may be a problem which is caused by cached elements from an older version still being stored in your browser...

Could you try loading DumaOS in an Incognito Window or a Private Window? This will load DumaOS with the cache cleared and hopefully should fix your issue. Let me know!

Message 2 of 23
F3arless33
Aspirant

unfortunately it did not fix the issue. do you have a firmware i can backup too in the mean time?

Message 3 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

format your router when i did that fixed it 100%

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 4 of 23
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'd suggest going back to .56 for now due to the issues on this firmware, we will release a new one when we have made it more stable. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Message 5 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@Netduma-Fraser  im not having alot of issues what issues u refurring to

Message 6 of 23
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@Retired_Member there are some connectivity issues but if it is fine for you then you can stay on that firmware.
Message 7 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Yeah all I did is I had to format my router whenever I updated to the new firmware because I was getting a little error message whenever I went on the Geo filter setting formatting it works amazingly well by the way what happened to that little store thing you that was on the top right it’s not there anymore That little section that was grade out it’s not there anymore
Message 8 of 23
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Could you clarify? Do you mean the Rapp store page?
Message 9 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Yes that is not there anymore it’s nowhere to be found I don’t know where it is what’s that mainly for anyway what does it really do
Message 10 of 23
Allendc1
Guide

I went back to latest official release from netgear. It actually makes me question why i ever tried the beta, the internet is faster, the router itself is faster(reboots, loading gui), device manager shows all devices properly, it actually shows the correct devices real time use of internet bandwidth, it gives ip addresses no problem and qos works great. Glad i missed the most recent update sounds like it was not good at all. I have lost all faith in the delivery of these updates. Somebody else can be the guinea pig. Not worth the headache. My network is complex, i dont need constant issues.
Message 11 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

That’s really funny the way you said that it’s true though my network is also complex but I’m not having as much issues because I formatted my router and it works amazing now i’m not getting Any error codes or anything
Message 12 of 23
CoronalAurora
Apprentice

@Retired_Member wrote:
That’s really funny the way you said that it’s true though my network is also complex but I’m not having as much issues because I formatted my router and it works amazing now i’m not getting Any error codes or anything

@Retired_Member  What do you mean by "formatting"? Is that different from doing a factory reset? i.e are you wiping all software from the router and then reflashing using TFTP method? If so Step by Step instructions would be useful...Thanks

Message 13 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

No it’s the same thing as factory reset they just call it formatting for short and no I haven’t use the TFTP method actually I have flash my router I flashed it to be an XR 500 Even though it’s an XR 450 I can use the same updates as the XR 500 since I flashed it
Message 14 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@Netduma-Fraser what happened to the rapp store 

Message 15 of 23
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@Retired_Member it is not being used to deliver updates/install Rapps at the moment so no need to have it present currently. I'm sure it will be added back at some point when it is ready to be used.
Message 16 of 23
F3arless33
Aspirant

after doing the factory reset after i updated to 3.0 V2 3.2.104 fixed all my problems except I cannot find h5 on xbox geofilter or any halo on the geofilter on pc. It only shows the halo mcc under ping heatmap

Message 17 of 23
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Yay
Message 18 of 23
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@F3arless33 you can use the console service to filter on the Geo-Filter. Thanks for the suggestion regarding H5, I will add it to our list.
Message 19 of 23
Mi6300m
Aspirant

Hey  Netduma_Alex

Can we upload or give us access to the DumaOS version before this one? In case anyone needs to downgrade?

Message 20 of 23
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

You will need to wait for us to release a new version but if you need to downgrade then please do so to the pre beta version .56. There is no need for us to provide previous versions as we've had feedback on them already and we've moved past it in development.
Message 21 of 23
Monkio988
Aspirant

hello netgear community

i wanna know because i am still noob at negear duma os etc.

is there a way to see the new fifa 21 servers location,because i bought xr500 recently and installed duma os 3.0 beta

when will the new servers of fifa 21 be added?

Message 22 of 23
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

We're currently taking a look at the game in order to add it to heatmap.
Message 23 of 23
Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 8 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7