× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: is there Duma Os 3.0 for my xr300 router?

josephquake
Tutor

is there Duma Os 3.0 for my xr300 router?

is there open beta of Duma OS 3.0 for my xr300 router?

Message 1 of 14
plemans
Guru

I've seen posts saying its in the works but so far I've only see the XR450/500/700
Message 2 of 14
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

As above, not yet but we're currently working on it.
Message 3 of 14
Compoza_
Luminary

I did the mistake to buy the XR300 and I got the money back from the retailer and bought XR500 instead and with the DumaOS 3.0 beta installed, it runts much better. It will take very long time for them to release the dumaos 3.0 beta for the xr300, as they currently working with XR450, XR500, and XR700 in months now. 

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 4 of 14
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

We're still working on it, hopefully won't be too much longer.
Message 5 of 14
Bfl123
Initiate

Very disappointed with the xr300. Constantly disconnects me from warzone servers if I play for more than one hour, I have switched back to my previous router and can play for hours and never be disconnected. Geo filter also doesn’t work for warzone on the xr300 (not sure if this is because dumaos 3.0 isn’t supported yet, devs still haven’t said when it will be available) only way to mildly play on different servers is with a 3rd party vpn which is pointless because then there’s no need for the router itself.
Message 6 of 14
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@Bfl123 are you seeing anything blocked on the Geo-Filter when you get disconnected at all? Can you provide a screenshot of your Geo-Filter settings? Where are you located and what servers are you trying to play on?
Message 7 of 14
Compoza_
Luminary

XR300 is garbage without NetDumaOS 3.0

@Bfl123 wrote:
Very disappointed with the xr300. Constantly disconnects me from warzone servers if I play for more than one hour, I have switched back to my previous router and can play for hours and never be disconnected. Geo filter also doesn’t work for warzone on the xr300 (not sure if this is because dumaos 3.0 isn’t supported yet, devs still haven’t said when it will be available) only way to mildly play on different servers is with a 3rd party vpn which is pointless because then there’s no need for the router itself.

Message 8 of 14
LordNecro
Aspirant

Yes, extremely disappointed. Any updates for XR300 DUMA OS 3.0? It doesnt function as described; https://forum.netduma.com/topic/29275-how-to-remove-offline-devices-from-router/page/4/#comments

Message 9 of 14
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

I see you've posted in multiple topics across both forums, I've responded to you over on the ND forum. In future, please just make one post, we'll see it and respond just as quick.

Message 10 of 14
Compoza_
Luminary

I have had XR300, you unplug the internet connection from the devices, restart the router, then you can remove the devices from the list.

Model: XR300|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 11 of 14
LordNecro
Aspirant

I now use the unnaproved method with success. Only gives me 1-2 minute downtime now and they are purged all at once.

Message 12 of 14
Compoza_
Luminary

Which method did you use?

@LordNecro wrote:

I now use the unnaproved method with success. Only gives me 1-2 minute downtime now and they are purged all at once.

Message 13 of 14
LordNecro
Aspirant

I wont provide direct instruction here, but if you do research on the netdumas forum you will find it if you need it. there is risk.

Message 14 of 14
Discussion stats
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7