× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: such a question

Raf1212
Apprentice

such a question

I was interested in a certain thing, as I mentioned earlier, I now have 2gb internet shared by 1gb ports, and as xr500 connects to one port, and another computer that does not want to use duma os to the other port, whether it will work, will there be problems with upnp and another,I was interested in a certain thing, ,  I know that some time has passed and the man has enough waiting, but he would like to give a chance to xr500, but does it make sense

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Correct, there won't be any issues in that configuration

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Just to clarify, you have your ISP modem/router that supports 2Gbps with 1Gbps LAN ports, the XR500 is connected to one and the PC connected to another? If so then the ISP modem/router with UPnP enabled won't have any issues determining where to send traffic.
Message 2 of 4
Raf1212
Apprentice

@Netduma-Fraser yes, I wanted to do this because my son does not want the dumaos of wasps and he wants all the speed, but will upnp xr500 with upnp isp enabled will not cause problems, and I understand that the rest of the devices are to be connected to xr500

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Correct, there won't be any issues in that configuration
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7