× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: xr300 DUMA OS 3.0?

Deadlink
Initiate

xr300 DUMA OS 3.0?

Hello, we have not hear anything for a long time. Is the duma os 3.0 for xr300 still in the works? Any news please

Model: XR300|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Deadlink
Initiate

Ok i hope you guys will be able to pull something up and port duma os 3.0 on the xr300 anytime soon. I bought this router thinking that it has vpn support. I am mostly looking forward for this feauture.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6

All Replies
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

The latest update we have on this was posted on our own forum, you can check that out here:

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38088-where-is-the-next-dumaos-firmware-for-nighthawk-pro-gaming-rou...

Message 2 of 6
Deadlink
Initiate

Ok i hope you guys will be able to pull something up and port duma os 3.0 on the xr300 anytime soon. I bought this router thinking that it has vpn support. I am mostly looking forward for this feauture.
Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

You might want to hope up to to a XR router that already has VPN support...

Message 4 of 6
DashRip
Tutor

question is not answer, is coming or not? 

Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Yes, it's coming. We've worked out many of the bugs reported by the community and added a few fixes of our own too. I'm not sure whether it'll be the next firmware or not, but there's also some new features we've been working on to show you guys.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7