× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Apex Legends on DumaOS

chedyus
Tutor

Apex Legends on DumaOS

Hello, so i have the XR300 router, the game which I play the most is Apex Legends, I noticed in the profiles on geo filter option this game is missing, instead there is Source Engine... can i use the source engine as alternative for apex legends profile!? Also can you guyz please add this game? Thank you

Model: XR300|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Apex Legends on DumaOS

No, the profile just extends the radius size so has nothing to do with the server locations. Just put your radius to 1000km and you should be fine. The game is covered by DumaOS Classified Games so no need to add manually there.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

The Geo-Filter profiles just adjust the radius basically based on what we think is best but you can do this yourself easily. I'd suggest the Call of Duty profile if you were to use one. We can add one in future.
Message 2 of 5
chedyus
Tutor

@Netduma-Fraser wrote:
The Geo-Filter profiles just adjust the radius basically based on what we think is best but you can do this yourself easily. I'd suggest the Call of Duty profile if you were to use one. We can add one in future.

call of duty uses same servers locations as apex legends? for QOS the apex legends game is missing aswell instead is source engine...

Message 3 of 5
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

No, the profile just extends the radius size so has nothing to do with the server locations. Just put your radius to 1000km and you should be fine. The game is covered by DumaOS Classified Games so no need to add manually there.
Message 4 of 5
chedyus
Tutor

ok thanks for the infos

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7