× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Arriving TODAY >> Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 Router & Nighthawk S8000 Gaming and Streaming Switch

B1ggSh00t3r
Apprentice

Arriving TODAY >> Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 Router & Nighthawk S8000 Gaming and Streaming Switch

I finally pulled the trigger on the Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 Router AND S8000 Nighthawk Gaming & Streaming Switch.  I got both as a bundle from Costco for the price of XR500.  I'm replacing the ASUS RT-AC5300.  Looking forward to getting the XR500 and S8000 set up and seeing whether or not I get a better gaming experience [using two Xbox One X gaming consoles].  No complaints about the Asus RT-AC5300.  It did a great job handling my home networking devices.  I'll be sure to provide my first impression once I have it set up and have a few days to see how it performs.  Smiley Happy

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router, S8000| GS808E Nighthawk Gaming & Streaming Switch
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Arriving TODAY >> Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 Router & Nighthawk S8000 Gaming and Strea

YAY. Hope you will enjoy it. I like the 450, even though the 2.4Ghz radio needs some love. Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 4
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

Re: Arriving TODAY >> Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 Router & Nighthawk S8000 Gaming and Strea

Hi Shooter - hope you love using it and let us know if you have any questions or suggested improvements for DumaOS!
Message 3 of 4
B1ggSh00t3r
Apprentice

@Netduma_Jack wrote:
Hi Shooter - hope you love using it and let us know if you have any questions or suggested improvements for DumaOS!

Created a "New Discussion" regarding some issue / concerns I have with my XR500 [& S8000] setup / configuration.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-Routers/XR500-Setup-Help-Issues-Concerns-With-...

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7