× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C7000 not giving me the option to update firmware

NoxImus
Follower

C7000 not giving me the option to update firmware

I have a c7000 thats currently using Comcast as its ISP. I'm trying to update the firmware on the router, as i'm seeing there are updates ( i'm on V1.01.32 ) However whenever I got he the Advanvced Tab / Administartion, I dont see a update firmware selection, and I also do not see a notification at the top for a update. Currently i'm getting amazing speeds during my speed checks, around 187 down. But as soon as I join a online gaming server I have incrdible lag, and packet loss. These are US based servers that no on else has issues. with. 

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C7000 not giving me the option to update firmware

You'll need to post this here for help with your cable modem product:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-cable-modems-routers

@NoxImus wrote:

I have a c7000 thats currently using Comcast as its ISP. I'm trying to update the firmware on the router, as i'm seeing there are updates ( i'm on V1.01.32 ) However whenever I got he the Advanvced Tab / Administartion, I dont see a update firmware selection, and I also do not see a notification at the top for a update. Currently i'm getting amazing speeds during my speed checks, around 187 down. But as soon as I join a online gaming server I have incrdible lag, and packet loss. These are US based servers that no on else has issues. with. 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7