× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cannot access ReadyShare from a domain joined computer

capilano
Star

Cannot access ReadyShare from a domain joined computer

Router: XR450

Firmware: XR450 V2.3.2.32

I'm trying to map ReadyShare as network drive. PC is work pc - it has domain setup, Windows 10 Enterprise. Network is home network. When I try to map network drive, the password box is pre-populated with my work domain name. No matter what I try, it comes back as "Incorrect user name or password." My home PC has no problem mapping ReadyShare as network drive.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

I can't help myself as I am not familiar with this area, but a quick call or chat to official NETGEAR support might be able to fix your issue: https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Message 2 of 4
capilano
Star

Hi Netduma_Jack, if you are not familiar with this issue, please don't flood the community with this kind of suggestion. It's a waste of eveyone's time and you gained nothing.

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Jack is giving you directions to somewhere your issue would be better addressed and much quicker through Netgear official channels. Instead of the week here that has not yielded any suggestions from the community.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7