× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Configuracion optima para xr500 WARZONE

aaronibm21
Luminary

Configuracion optima para xr500 WARZONE

Buenos dias compañeros, alguien tiene el router xr500 optimizado para jugar a Warzone o Vanguard ?? que configuracion usais en Qos??  Gracias a todos. 

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

In inglese per favore

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 2 of 7
aaronibm21
Luminary

Actualmente tengo instalada la versión 2.3.2.130 , me ha solucionado problemas como raps que no cargaban y problemas de wifi, todo eso esta ok ahora, me interesaria saber la mejor configuracion Qos para mi router y que no me tire la red abajo. Tengo la compañia Digi es el modelo H298Q de ZTE con fibra 1gb simetrico. conectado al router xr500 en la boca 1 del router Digi , con el Dmz Host a la ip del router xr500 . 

I currently have version 2.3.2.130 installed, it has solved problems such as raps that did not load and Wi-Fi problems, all that is ok now, I would be interested to know the best Qos configuration for my router and not to throw the network down. I have the company Digi is the ZTE model H298Q with 1gb symmetric fiber. connected to the xr500 router in port 1 of the Digi router, with the Dmz Host to the ip of the xr500 router.

Message 3 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

I have my QoS bandwidth sliders set for 99% since I'm the only one on my XR450 that games. If you have others on the router at the same time you game then you might try 70% on the sliders. 

Message 4 of 7
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

¿Está experimentando algún retraso o espera mejorarlo tanto como sea posible? ¿Cuál es el ping promedio que muestra el Geo-Filter?
Message 5 of 7
aaronibm21
Luminary

si dejo en Qos en automatico y pongo para el dispositivo ps5 , un 90%  tanto de subida como de bajada, el resto de red de casa se cae y deja de funcionar. 

Quiero potenciar el Qos para que beneficie mi juego en ps5, pero no lo consigo , tengo una linea simetrica de 1gb , suelo tener 900 de subida y 800 de bajada, mas o menos, estables. Algun consejo?? 

cuando me funciona mejor la conexion es cuando tengo el Qos quitado. 

if I leave in Qos in automatic and I put for the device ps5, a 90% as much of rise as of descent, the rest of the network of house falls and stops working.

I want to boost the Qos so that it benefits my game on ps5, but I can't, I have a symmetric line of 1gb, I usually have 900 up and 800 down, more or less, stable. Any advice??

when the connection works best for me is when I have the Qos removed.

Message 6 of 7
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Para aclarar, actualmente tiene ambos controles deslizantes de Control de congestión configurados al 90%, ¿es correcto?

¿Cómo ha configurado la asignación de ancho de banda? ¿Ha asignado una gran cantidad de ancho de banda a la PS5?

Haga clic en el menú de tres líneas en Asignación de ancho de banda, ¿tiene 'compartir exceso' habilitado para descargar y cargar?

-------------------------

To clarify, you currently have both Congestion Control sliders set to 90%, is that correct?

How do you have Bandwidth Allocation configured? Have you allocated a large amount of bandwidth to the PS5?

Click the three-line menu in Bandwidth Allocation, do you have 'share excess' enabled for download and upload?

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7