× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Device manager

Wyzfar
Aspirant

Device manager

Hello so i am having a bit of an issue i've been testing out a few possible soutions (turn off and on the device, unplug then replug the cable back in) but when i get off my device like my ps4 and Pc which are both wired to the router and the only two devices i have issues with whenver im done using that device when i fully shut down the ps4 and pc the next time i use it after a few hours next day etc, the devices in device manager is not registering that they are online when they are online, it shows them in the offline section of the tree, when i restart the router it shows them online like it should seems like a very buggy problem although very minor problem with the firmware 

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Device manager

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. This is something that we're aware of and so will be fixed. You've already found one of the workarounds - a reboot. The other would be to downgrade the firmware as it's not present on that version but keep in mind you'll lose some of the security improvements from the latest version.
Message 2 of 4
Wyzfar
Aspirant

So what firmware should I revert back to fix this issue ?
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Go back to this version https://kb.netgear.com/000060464/XR500-Firmware-Version-2-3-2-40 if that doesn't work then go to .32.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7