× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Division 2 not connecting?

Kierok3
Guide

Division 2 not connecting?

I have two ps4s on the same network. They both work fine with every game except the division 2. One of the PS4s works fine with several connection types(wired to modem, wired to XR500 wireless) but the other ps4 gets stuck at the menu with the MIKE-1 error code, regardless of what connection type I try. Has anyone else experienced this? I suspect there is a port forwarding trick that prevents the error but I have not tried much of it. Thanks in advance!
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
Kierok3
Guide

Hey everyone! The issue was the date being wrong on the ps4! I hope this info can help someone else.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Have you got the Geo-Filter enabled for this game? If so then that is probably why. Disable the Geo-Filter and see if it works correctly. Our testing so far is showing that it may not be Geo-Filterable though we're still looking into it.
Message 2 of 9
Kierok3
Guide

Thanks for the response.

However, I do not have the Geo-Filter on. Do you have any other suggestions?

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 3 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

What Firmware is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Try setting the NAT Filter to OPEN if you have two consoles online plaing the same game at the the same time.

Message 4 of 9
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

According to online that error is usually caused by the game undergoing maintenance. Although a potential solution was a hard turn off of the console by holding down the power button until it turns off. Then unplug from the power for 30seconds and try again.
Message 5 of 9
Kierok3
Guide

I tried it with my old router and it still does not work. I think I can rule out that the router is not the issue.
Message 6 of 9
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

Thanks for letting us know. Best of luck getting it fixed.

Message 7 of 9
Kierok3
Guide

Hey everyone! The issue was the date being wrong on the ps4! I hope this info can help someone else.
Message 8 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Enjoy. 

Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7