× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Does the XR500 not have heatmap yet?

oilers88
Follower

Does the XR500 not have heatmap yet?

Hi there I just purchased an RX500 ( I play warzone and want to ping better servers to reduce the lag) but it seems like there isnt the heatmap like I've seen on the netduma and the rx1000 tutorial videos on Youtube? Is this R-app not available for the rx500 yet? If not is it something coming in an update? If not I'll need to return this one for a different model so any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 3

Re: Does the XR500 not have heatmap yet?

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to DSL Modems and Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers - NETGEAR Communities

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Does the XR500 not have heatmap yet?

It is only available on the beta at the moment but you can upgrade to the beta by downloading it from here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7