× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Dsl stats throw xr700

Alewi
Apprentice

Dsl stats throw xr700

Greetings,
Is there anyway I can check the dsl states throw xr 700 ? Like crc errors, Snr margin..etc. I can do it on my ISP's modem/ router when it is in router mode, but as I set it up as dsl modem to connect it to the xr700 i can't reach the stats page anymore.
Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Dsl stats throw xr700

There is no way to do that through the XR700 unfortunately. The modem will still be accessible but its IP will probably have changed once you put it into modem mode. Look up the model of the ISP modem/router and you should be able to find what it has changed to.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

There is no way to do that through the XR700 unfortunately. The modem will still be accessible but its IP will probably have changed once you put it into modem mode. Look up the model of the ISP modem/router and you should be able to find what it has changed to.
Message 2 of 3
Alewi
Apprentice

Thank you Fraser.
I can log in into the modem, but unfortunately can't open the dsl stats page, cuz it is somehow hidden page, not original one and works exclusively when the modem in router mode. Thank you for your answer (:
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7