× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Duma OS Issue

edgarg37
Tutor

Duma OS Issue

I am still having Isuses with my gaming router i cannot get into any of the Tabs QOS, Device Manager, Network Monitor, or Hybid VPN. Its been like this for months. below is the error i keep getting. ive tried the previous suggestions for example going to "installed R Apps" and switching to 5. nothing works 

Error: This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Duma OS Issue

What firmware are you currently using? What device/web browser are you using to access the router?
Message 2 of 12
edgarg37
Tutor

the current firmware is V2.3.2.56 and i am using a MackBook -browser is Safari worked fine when i first got the router now its been down for months 

Message 3 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'd recommend upgrading to the latest beta firmware and then doing a factory reset and it should work https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-120-XR500/td-p/...
Message 4 of 12
edgarg37
Tutor

ok how is this done? the link just takes me to a thread with 178 comments 

Message 5 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Go to the first post, download the file from the link, go to the router interface, Settings > Administration > Firmware update and upload the file to upgrade
Message 6 of 12
edgarg37
Tutor

This work around did not work i tried 3 times and reseted my router each time 

Message 7 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

So after you tried the update, when the router came back online you were presented with the Setup Wizard?
Message 8 of 12
edgarg37
Tutor

Correct even tried clearing cache and still the same
Message 9 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Try and upgrade from routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm instead and see if it works
Message 10 of 12
edgarg37
Tutor

do you have a work around that actually resolves the issue nothing suggested actually works my Rapps dont work and this is very frustrating a $500 gaming routers features are the reason i bought it and i cant even use them 

Message 11 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It should not happen that much so I would recommend you re-upgrade to the same firmware using the TFTP method which bypasses the boot process and any issues there, then do a factory reset https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP
Message 12 of 12
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7