× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DumaOS dashboard keeps crashing

DredPirate13
Apprentice

DumaOS dashboard keeps crashing

I couldn't find this being talked about anywhere else but my DumaOS dashboard keeps crashing, usually when I am searching the internet and opening new tabs and I don't look at it for awhile. It also does this when my computer goes to sleep for most any amount of time. Clearing cache and cookies doesn't seem to help much and I am having to either close the tab and open a new tab. Sometimes I can refresh the page but most of the time I get a message from Chrome saying that it's taking longer than expected to load and if I want to wait or close it. Waiting does nothing but waste time so I end up closing the app and then refreshing. A side note, it would be nice to have changes saved so when cache and cookies are cleared or when the computer restarts, I am not having to go through and re-set all of the settings and close all of the launch tour pop-ups. 

Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: DumaOS dashboard keeps crashing

@DredPirate13 it's best to make a new topic for your issues so we can focus on you. It's doing that because it's been open for awhile so it's timed out and would require you to re-login to the interface - hence why it works when closing and reopening. If you're not actively using the interface it would be best to close it - it doesn't need to be open for the router to function. Some aspects of the interface are saved with cache/cookies for quicker loading and also to take unnecessary pressure off the router that can be saved by the browser.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7