× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: DumaOS not loaded yet! - XR500 - FW Version 2.3.2.56

MATTNESS
Tutor

DumaOS not loaded yet! - XR500 - FW Version 2.3.2.56

Hi there,

I'm running into this problem where my XR500 won't let me log into it. I go to "routerlogin.net" or the routers IP and I keep getting this white page stating that DumaOS hasn't loaded yet, and that i will be redirected shortly. The page will redirect, but only back to that same "DumaOS not loaded!" page.

I'm on firmware V2.3.2.56, I've hit the reset button and set it up as brand new, and the whole time it hasn't affected my internet connection (except for during the reset obviously) but i just cant get in to change any settings at all.

The unit itself is less than a year old, and in my searching I can't seem to find a fix, is there anything i may have missed?

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Message 2 of 6

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Message 2 of 6
MATTNESS
Tutor

Sick! thanks for that mate!

Whilst it's gotten it working, obviously its not really a fix do you know of a solution coming soon?

Message 3 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It has only happened today in the evening after our office hours have closed so when the team are back in the office tomorrow they can investigate this. The workarounds have been compiled from users so far and I've added extra details as well.
Message 4 of 6
MATTNESS
Tutor

Ouch, poor timing on my routers part then =P

Cheers for your help! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats