× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DumaOS with my XR500 not working properly

ceozorro
Follower

DumaOS with my XR500 not working properly

I have an XR500 Gaming Router that is working nicely for my needs. But when I open the DumaOS in my web browser some of the functions are not available (like network monitor, device manager), although others are working. First message on my screen "Uncaught Reference Error: start_cycle is not defined", further I get messages "R-App not yet loaded" but I can wait forever, there is no change.

I tried it many times on Internet Explorer as well as Google Chrome.
Note: right after installing my router also DumaOS worked, but after an upgrade above mentioned problems started. Current Firmware is CR500 V2.3.2.40

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: DumaOS with my XR500 not working properly

The first thing I would try is a factory reset from Settings > Administration as that should resolve the issue when it comes to messages like these.
Message 2 of 4
pepe8113
Tutor

Thank you so much for all of your help. I'll see what I can learn and do over the next couple of  days.

Message 3 of 4
pepe8113
Tutor

Sorry, my post was in respnse the the other detup I had going on. I have to get started for work, but will email all the info asap.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7