× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Error parsing line in ARP table .40

Hate
Apprentice

Error parsing line in ARP table .40

Appreciate the addition of HybridVPN, works very well! Router has been running 2.3.2.40 for about 24 hours without issue but I am getting this spammed in the logs pretty much through the whole day.

"[DumaOS] Error parsing line in ARP table:" It consists of different IPv6 addresses' to begin, followed by the interface 'dev br0 lladdr' a MAC address after, then followed by either 'REACHABLE' or 'STALE' at the end.

This was happening with IPv6 disabled, I enabled it to see if it would go away but now it seems to include a broader range of IPv6 adresses'. Is that interface related to the Hyrbrid VPN?

Just did 'ip -s -s neigh flush all' from Telnet but still getting these "[DumaOS] Error parsing line in ARP table:" Any other ideas to try?

I did have to revert back to an old version when originally upgrading to this from x.32 because my Geo-Filter R-App wasn't loading and I did see someone else have an issue with upgrading and not have R-Apps as well.

Can either the Duma team or Netgear take a look at the upgrade process because I have a feeling this is what is causing peoples 24 hour disconnects. I've had to downgrade then upgrade before for the previous firmware to work without disconnecting me every 24 hours...(it's like it's not completing the whole download/install of the file, I had MUCH better success getting the firmware from NETGEAR and uploading.)

Thank you for this update, this router is finally coming along.

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Error parsing line in ARP table .40

Don't worry too much about what the logs say, they are verbose as they're primarily for developers. You could drive yourself crazy trying to figure out if certain entries can cause issues. ARP table entries are fine so no need to be concerned by that
Message 2 of 4
Hate
Apprentice

Thank you for the reply Fraser.

One last quick question if you don't mind. Is there plans to implement WTFast? I see some files that could possibly confirm this (since .32) but just curious if this was intended or not.
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I don't know if there are any plans regarding that at the moment
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7