× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Game Disconnected- Weird Log Files

Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

Game Disconnected- Weird Log Files

Hi, again
I'll keep this short. I was playing CoD Vanguard on my PlayStation, and around 10:10pm Eastern Daylight Time, I could not find a match. I closed the app, and restarted it, and when I clicked on multiplayer, I received the "unable to connect to online services- Kadeena-Keesler". I looked up what the error code meant, but none of the suggestions I read online did any good. I was curious if these events in my log file has anything to do with it. Also, I no longer have a circle in my Geo-Filter screen, and can no longer see the server I am connecting to. Any way I can fix that? As always, I appreciate all of your help. I am including my log file, assuming I do this correctly.
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 12

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

There's nothing too telling in those log files unfortunately. How's your Geo-filter currently setup? 

If you disable filtering mode, do you then get into a game straight away?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12

All Replies
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

I saved the document as a txt file, but it uploaded as a PDF file. Do you guys need me to change it?
Message 2 of 12
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

There's nothing too telling in those log files unfortunately. How's your Geo-filter currently setup? 

If you disable filtering mode, do you then get into a game straight away?

Message 3 of 12
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I didn't put two and two together. All of this started right after I took the tour of the new Geo-Filter screen, and read everything that popped up. I know/knew how to use the Geo-Filter, before, but something was different this time. The circle, while present (before I took the tour), failed to show any server locations, and failed to display any server information. I didn't know if that was a Netgear and Netduma issue, or a call of duty issue. I gave up after power cycling everything, and rebuilding the PS4 database, because the problem persisted. I'll turn off the filtering tonight, and see if that fixes things.

Thank you for always being so prompt, and always being here to lend a helping hand. This is one of the few forums where everyone remains civil to each other, and I appreciate it.
Message 4 of 12
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

Out of curiosity, if a second PS4 were to hop on our network, while I'm playing multiplayer, would this be enough to cause the issues I had? I ask because my Dad picked himself up a PS4 for some reason, and even though he never, ever plays any multiplayer games, he always leaves his console in rest mode, instead of turning it off. I turned his off last night before I turned mine on, since he wasn't using it, but I have a feeling when he went upstairs, he turned it back on.
I may just be grasping at straws here. I still haven't had a chance to try to apply the fix to the Geo-Filter, but I will let you know just as soon as I get home and am able to give it a try.

Thanks, again. I'm sure you guys are getting tired of me always posting some random arse, bizarre problem that I'm having.
Message 5 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

If it is always online then it's highly likely downloading updates for the console and games in the background and if that coincides with you playing then yes it could potentially cause some lag for you. Not at all, we're here to help!
Message 6 of 12
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

So, I have an update to my Geo-Filter problem, but still have a question about my Geo-Filter. When I turned off the filtering mode, I was once again able to get into matches. However, my circle is still missing, so I can not set a limit as to how far away is acceptable. I've used the polygon mode, and hate it. But, I may have to use it I guess.
Message 7 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Can you provide a screenshot of the entire Geo-Filter page please? Then I'll be able to more accurately determine what is happening
Message 8 of 12
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

I think I fixed it immediately after I made that post, but I forgot to update it. After I messed around with Polygon mode for awhile, I clicked the X where the pencil previously was. After clicking the X, the circle finally came back. Im sorry I forgot to update my last post, but I did not figure it out. I kind of backed into a solution when I thought the X was just to erase my travesty of a polygon mess.
Message 9 of 12
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

I think I fixed it immediately after I made that post, but I forgot to update it. After I messed around with Polygon mode for awhile, I clicked the X where the pencil previously was. After clicking the X, the circle finally came back. Im sorry I forgot to update my last post, but I did not figure it out. I kind of backed into a solution when I thought the X was just to erase my travesty of a polygon mess.
Message 10 of 12
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

Yes, I can provide a screenshot later tonight.
Message 11 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Ah glad you managed to figure it out, are you still having trouble getting into matches with the filter enabled?
Message 12 of 12
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7