× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Gateway Wifi Router to monitor wireless temperature sensor and send data to Azure Iot hub

henry85
Aspirant

Gateway Wifi Router to monitor wireless temperature sensor and send data to Azure Iot hub

I want to send wireless pressure sensor data to azure IOT hub. For communiction between wireless sensor and Internet, I am looking for gateway Wifi router which can act as access point as well as station and easily create the wifi hotspot with smart phone also.

I want to design a cross platform appliction which will be able to display the values on smartphone by receving the message from gateway router as well as can also use the Azure Database.

Model: SX10| Pro Gaming Multi-Gig Ethernet Switch
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Gateway Wifi Router to monitor wireless temperature sensor and send data to Azure Iot hub

Are you looking for a modem with a built in router? 

Message 2 of 3
henry85
Aspirant

Re: Gateway Wifi Router to monitor wireless temperature sensor and send data to Azure Iot hub

Hey, Thanks for the reply

Yes, I am looking for the modem with IEEE 802.15.4 standard built-in with the router

Does The router You have mentioned use the XBEE devices?

Or should I have to use connect  Receiver modem with this kind of router to receive the value?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7