× Some paid Circle Parental controls customers may be showing free options only. Router firmware correcting this issue will be available ASAP. Visit Status.NETGEAR.com for updates.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

Gateway Wifi Router to monitor wireless temperature sensor and send data to Azure Iot hub

I want to send wireless pressure sensor data to azure IOT hub. For communiction between wireless sensor and Internet, I am looking for gateway Wifi router which can act as access point as well as station and easily create the wifi hotspot with smart phone also.

I want to design a cross platform appliction which will be able to display the values on smartphone by receving the message from gateway router as well as can also use the Azure Database.

Model: SX10| Pro Gaming Multi-Gig Ethernet Switch
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Gateway Wifi Router to monitor wireless temperature sensor and send data to Azure Iot hub

Are you looking for a modem with a built in router? 

My Setup (Cable 900Mbps/50Mbps)>CM1100>Orbi RBK50 v2.5.1.16 and Orbi RBK853 v3.2.11.2(AP Mode)
Additional NG HW: C7800/CM1100/CM1200, Orbi CBK40, Orbi RBK852, R7800, R7960P, EX7500/EX7700, XR450 and WNHDE111
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: Gateway Wifi Router to monitor wireless temperature sensor and send data to Azure Iot hub

Hey, Thanks for the reply

Yes, I am looking for the modem with IEEE 802.15.4 standard built-in with the router

Does The router You have mentioned use the XBEE devices?

Or should I have to use connect  Receiver modem with this kind of router to receive the value?

Message 3 of 3