× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Geo-Filter and LoL

ML
Star
Star

Geo-Filter and LoL

I added my PC into the Geo-filter and selected the LoL profile. When I fire up the LoL and there is only one server display on the Geo-filter page. I expect there should be more than one server. Setting issue or?

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

The Geo-Filter will show you the server that you have connected to. So in LoL, when you join a game, that game’s one server will then appear. You can then see its location and ping it. Does that make sense?

Message 2 of 4
ML
Star
Star

Hi Fraser,

Thanks for your reply.

I am under impression, the router will also show server of difference location if any, so I could see the ping time of those servers also.

I got below from https://www.dumaos.com/

Spectating Mode: See your ping to the global servers for your favorite PC game, including PUBG, CS:GO, League of Legends and DOTA 2

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It basically means you can ping any server that you can see for that game. CS:GO for example sometimes shows all the available servers around the world when you first boot up the game. LoL doesn't work that way.

If a real time ping list of all servers for the game is what you want I can add that as a request, assuming it is possible to do - some games it may not be.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7