× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Geo filter help plz xr500

VIPER-T
Follower

Geo filter help plz xr500

Hi can anyone help me im at a loss, I cannot connect with friends who live Inside my Geo filter they cannot send invites in game, im not getting PlayStation messages or invos when i connect to a server cod mw or fortnite it only shows server I'm connected to even though its a dedicated one (london) it says peer and dont show ms players in my lobby never show up on map so i cannot ping any server or peer, auto ping off still dont show up so cannot ping, but friends worst of all cannot invo or join me nat is open on cod upnp on had dmz on now off, have latest firmware ive tried to flush cloud ip"s factory reset everything any help would be much appreciated peace bro"s
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Geo filter help plz xr500

I would suggest you follow this guide as it should resolve most of the issues you're having with the Geo-Filter: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-g... If not could you provide a screenshot of the entire Geo-Filter page please as the one provided doesn't show us anything.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7