× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Guest Password issues Please help

Enterdummy
Follower

Guest Password issues Please help

I have read and re read and am confused about how to set up the guest password. *Note, I want the selection that is most secured on wifi. I don't want the guests to be able to see my private info or anything. They will be here for several weeks. It sounds easy on the network page, but I don't see it on my phone to test it . I want to start over and configure it with your help please. Thanks for any detailed info. I know this is dumb, but I just cant figure it out. Please note that I do know how to log into the Network setting for Netgear. I see the Wifi guest box, but from there, do not know what to check or uncheck. THANK YOU
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Guest Password issues Please help

What NG product are you referring too? Be sure your postring the right forum for your NG product please. 

@Enterdummy wrote:
I have read and re read and am confused about how to set up the guest password. *Note, I want the selection that is most secured on wifi. I don't want the guests to be able to see my private info or anything. They will be here for several weeks. It sounds easy on the network page, but I don't see it on my phone to test it . I want to start over and configure it with your help please. Thanks for any detailed info. I know this is dumb, but I just cant figure it out. Please note that I do know how to log into the Network setting for Netgear. I see the Wifi guest box, but from there, do not know what to check or uncheck. THANK YOU

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7