× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to Port Forward when TCP/UDP is not selectable?

Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

How to Port Forward when TCP/UDP is not selectable?

Hey All,

I'm trying to port forward TCP and UDP ports on my router, and for some reason, TCP and UDP do not appear in the drop down selection box. I'm not sure what to do. I am trying to forward the ports that Black Ops Cold War uses, and the first one says TCP port 1935. What do I select when TCP/UDP is not available? If it matters, this is for a PS4, in a household that always has an XBoxONE "on", but in standby mode, or rest mode, or whatever it is.

Please help,

Josh

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

TCP/UDP is the option it defaults to, go to the Port Forwarding page, click Add Custom Service - do you see TCP/UDP selected? If not please provide a full page/browser screenshot showing the list missing this option.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

TCP/UDP is the option it defaults to, go to the Port Forwarding page, click Add Custom Service - do you see TCP/UDP selected? If not please provide a full page/browser screenshot showing the list missing this option.
Message 2 of 3
Mygamertagsucks
Apprentice

Thank You. I have had to port forward the last 3 CoDs, 2 being on this router, and I just drew a blank. Sorry for the delay getting back here.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7