× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have xr300 and most of the menu wont show up like qos or the geo filter. I'm stuck with settings

Raulsalgado140
Follower

I have xr300 and most of the menu wont show up like qos or the geo filter. I'm stuck with settings

Iv'e tried to see if it was just happening on chrome but it's also happened on other internet browsers too. Can someone please help.

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: I have xr300 and most of the menu wont show up like qos or the geo filter. I'm stuck with settin

What Firmware is currently loaded?

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update? 

So FireFox or Opera experience same thing? 

Be sure to clear ALL browser caches, exit then re-launch the browser and then navigate to the routers web page. 

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: I have xr300 and most of the menu wont show up like qos or the geo filter. I'm stuck with settin

Definitely perform a factory reset either from Settings > Administration > Backup Settings > Erase if you're able to or hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 30 seconds.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7