× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Keep Getting Disconnected to Ea Servers on FIFA

azitsme
Follower

Keep Getting Disconnected to Ea Servers on FIFA

Hi,

If anyone can be of help, i would massively appreciate it. I recently bought the xr500 and setting it up with geo filter and port forward as you would for fifa on ps4 pro. I am connected by LAN not WIfi. Everything was working perfectly fine for past weeks and I am always connected to the usual server in SEA where I come from; Singapore.

Just this weekend I had about 10 disconnects on my matches where I was kick out of ea servers for no reason. I did not change any settings etc so was wondering what could have happen. The only thing i can remember change was ps4 got a 7.02 update, that is all. During the DC on fifa, my ps4 was still log onto ps servers.

Ive tried to reset the router, factory reset, off geo filter, off QOS, dmz and everything else I could to solve this but to no avail. I have my console on static IP previously and I tried dynamic as well to no success. Im on the latest firmware now. I recently also notice dos attack messages on my log, Ive tried to disable port scan and dos protection as well to test but I still randomly get disconnection. 

Any help would be great as I do not know what else I can try.

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Keep Getting Disconnected to Ea Servers on FIFA

DoS messages are fine, they're just showing IPs you come in contact with. So you disabled the Geo-Filter and this issue still occurs? How did you disable it by deleting the device entirely or switching to spectating mode? Usually when this happens it's because the filter has blocked something but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Have you noticed any disconnections or anything like that or other devices or is it specifically an issue with FIFA on the PS4?
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7