× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Kicked from dashboard

JoeFI
Apprentice

Kicked from dashboard

Hi,
I keep getting kicked out of my router dashboard with the message I'm signed in from another device and to either continue or exit. The ex770 is on my network also. It has happened about once a month since I got it but I started using a hybrid vpn yesterday and it happened 4 times last and once today.
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Are you using either the Nighthawk or the DumaOS app at all? Have you left the interface open on any devices - I'm assuming you haven't? Is it on the VPNd device you notice it?
Message 2 of 8
JoeFI
Apprentice

Hi,
I do have the nighthawk app on my phone but I can't recall ever signing in to the interface on it. It's on my pc where I get kicked out. I use the vpn on my Playstation.
Message 3 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Do you usually access via routerlogin.net or the LAN IP (default 192.168.1.1)? Do you notice a difference connecting to either?
Message 4 of 8
JoeFI
Apprentice

I use the router.net option. I've logged out of the app so I'll see if that works, so far so good. And if not I'll log on via ip address. Thanks
Message 5 of 8
JoeFI
Apprentice

Hi Fraser,
The issue hasn't occurred since I've started logging in via the ip address so it appears to be resolved.
Thanks
Joe
Message 6 of 8
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

OK that's good to hear!

Let us know if it re-occurs!

Message 7 of 8
JoeFI
Apprentice