× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My post keep getting deleted by Duma OS

Hartsgrove
Apprentice

My post keep getting deleted by Duma OS

Duma OS keeps deleting my post. The first thread was from a year ago with the XR 700 router they never fixed with the firmware update it had a hot fix. I seen they released a new router the XR 1000 with new firmware. I couldn’t believe when I was seeing they made a new firmware for a new router but left our $500 router with a hot fix firmware that still doesn’t work and for one year since last October they’ve been saying be patient please wait we’re working on a firmware. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing they made a new firmware for a new router but left our $500 router with a hot fix firmware that still doesn’t work and for one year since last October they’ve been saying be patient please wait we’re working on a firmware I called out one of the Duma OS guys Alex I have inbox messages from him dating back from December I posted one of the firmware’s from January with the date and time on it to prove how long this is been going on and what do you know my post gets taken down again I have inbox messages from him dating back from December I posted one of the firmware’s from January with the date and time on it to prove how long this is been going on and what do you know my post gets taken down again. Anyone else that has the XR 700 and your not happy about this one year “hot fix firmware” comment and let’s hopefully get the support we are entitled to.
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7