× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Nighthawk X4 not working after resetting

Cannibal_Yoshi
Aspirant

Netgear Nighthawk X4 not working after resetting

Hey guys so I woke up today with my WiFi not working I told one of my family to unplug it and plug it back in but idk what they were thinking and they hit reset instead I’ve been trying to get it to work ever since I hook up my laptop to the Nighthawk with an Ethernet cable go to the router login set that up than go to activate it through Comcast once that’s done only my 5g network shows up and sorta works before I was getting 200 plus mbps and I would only get like 130 and my 2.4ghz doesn’t show up at all I call Comcast and they reboot my modem through their end and after a few minutes I lose connection all together I’ve reset it and re activated it through Comcast like 5 times today and it’s not working and Comcast just has me going back and forth through departments so frustrating what could I be doing wrong? Or is it the router that ain’t working
Model: C7500|Nighthawk X4-AC3200 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
Cannibal_Yoshi
Aspirant

Re: Netgear Nighthawk X4 not working after resetting

I was checking the setting on my router and a lot were kinda different like one of them was set for all the led lights to be turned off except the power led and I also did notice that the antennas on my Nighthawk aren’t lighting up like they used to they used to light up blue all the time now they don’t
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7