× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NightHawk XR300 Pro Gaming router wifi networks offline while ethernet works just fine

NightHawk XR300 Pro Gaming router wifi networks offline while ethernet works just fine

Hello, I have had this router for a few months and had no issues with it. But when I came home today the two wifi networks (2.4 ghz and 5 ghz) no longer show up and are offline. I have rebooted the router multiple times from the software and also a hard reset from manually powering down yet they stay offline. I know its not a modem issue since the internet from ethernet cable connected from the modem into the router and then into my computer works just fine. So any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Model: XR300|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: NightHawk XR300 Pro Gaming router wifi networks offline while ethernet works just fine

In Settings > Advanced > Advanced Wireless settings disable both radios, apply, reboot, then enable, apply and reboot, then see if they work correctly please.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: NightHawk XR300 Pro Gaming router wifi networks offline while ethernet works just fine

In Settings > Advanced > Advanced Wireless settings disable both radios, apply, reboot, then enable, apply and reboot, then see if they work correctly please.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7