× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NightHawk XR700 GAMING ROUTER R-Apps not loading.

Mrpenguinz
Aspirant

NightHawk XR700 GAMING ROUTER R-Apps not loading.

It's now 2022 I'm still having same problem that is "This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." None of the R-Apps ever load Geo - filter, Qos, Device Manger, Network Monitor, Hybrid VPN. I've also done the whole changing the retry amount from 3 to 5, still doesn't work. Does anyone know what causes this problem? 

My Current Version: V1.0.1.48 and when I check for updates the router says I can update to New Version: V1.0.1.48

Thanks for any help.

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: NightHawk XR700 GAMING ROUTER R-Apps not loading.

Try the beta firmware instead, once upgraded, factory reset, wait 2 minutes then access and see if it works:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/XR700-DumaOS-3-0-Beta-Firmware/m-p/...
Message 2 of 4
Paulgins
Aspirant

Do you have good solution and excellent feedback for R-Apps not loading? Because 'trying beta 3.0' with factory reset is the last thing i would like to 'try'.  Unless you are sure that issue is solved.  Or is Beta enough tested after two years having this issue.

It's pain full.

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

A more permanent fix is coming with the next firmware version, the suggestion above or going to the System Information page and then clicking on Rapp panel menu (≡) and changing the retries to 5, then rebooting from the interface and waiting 2 minutes before accessing are the best options currently.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7