× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk XR1000 "DumaOS Not Loaded Yet"

Kenno
Follower

Nighthawk XR1000 "DumaOS Not Loaded Yet"

G'day, I recently just got a Nighthawk XR1000 approximately five days ago. I have an issue where the device is stuck on a webpage with the following notification and will not load further.

DumaOS not loaded yet.png

Now, this has not interfered with the ability to connect to the internet however, I cannot log into the router to manage via the  interfaces. The only fix I have is to factory reset the router and set up the network all over again, which is not optimal. 
On the initial setup it prompted to update to the latest firmware, since then there has been no further updates (I don't know what the version is, I just hit "yes, yes, yes" as I was in a rush). 

From what I can tell this is caused by the router losing power and not turning off correctly. The only reason I can assume this is because both times I've had to reset the network, it was after the power has dropped out. However, this could be a false theory. (And yes, the power was on during the firmware update, and it completed without issue).

So, I was wondering if anyother users with this device have experienced a similar issue with DumaOS 3.0 and the XR1000 and have a better solution or a prevention method.

Message 1 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Usually this can be resolved with a reboot, have you done this to see if that works?
Message 2 of 6
Michaelwil
Initiate

I also have the same problem and rebooting doesn’t make a difference
Message 3 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

On the System Information page in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5, then reboot from the interface and see whether it works then please
Message 4 of 6
iTzPookie
Tutor

what system information page and what RAPP panel are you talking about. i have no idea where that is, nor do i see any of that anywhere.

Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

@iTzPookie do you currently have proper access to the interface? The System Information page will be on the left side in the menu, the Rapp panel is on the right side once you're on that page
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7