× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk extender

mwigent
Follower

Nighthawk extender

This product is an absoluted unmitigated piece of s h i t.  I am 51 and do not have a degree from MIT.  I have spent two nights; one with ATT.  I cannot get this extender to connect no matter how many times I follow every instruction.  Zero product/customer support.  Will never buy NETGEAR again.  Worthless company and I hope you go the way of Compaq and Gateway.  Blow me.  I will be throwing through the windown at Best Buy.  $150 for a black worthless piece of plastic that has cost me at least ten hours and with my job I bill out ar $300 an hour.  I am quite upset I cannot call one person at NETGEAR or even get a reach around on the internet site to come on a dialog box and help me.  I will not go in my computer and set up permanent IP Addresses.  All I will do is mess other working equipment up.  STAY AWAY.

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Nighthawk extender

Might be for helpful to know what model extender your referring too. Smiley Tongue

Also you should post this this forum for Extenders:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Range-Extenders-Nighthawk/bd-p/home-wifi-range-extenders

I have had ZERO issues with my extenders from NG

@mwigent wrote:

This product is an absoluted unmitigated piece of s h i t.  I am 51 and do not have a degree from MIT.  I have spent two nights; one with ATT.  I cannot get this extender to connect no matter how many times I follow every instruction.  Zero product/customer support.  Will never buy NETGEAR again.  Worthless company and I hope you go the way of Compaq and Gateway.  Blow me.  I will be throwing through the windown at Best Buy.  $150 for a black worthless piece of plastic that has cost me at least ten hours and with my job I bill out ar $300 an hour.  I am quite upset I cannot call one person at NETGEAR or even get a reach around on the internet site to come on a dialog box and help me.  I will not go in my computer and set up permanent IP Addresses.  All I will do is mess other working equipment up.  STAY AWAY.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7