× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk xr700

XrXs
Aspirant

Nighthawk xr700

Hello i need help with XR700 on the Geo-filter page when i had the auto ping unchecked i hit the X on the bottom right for where i can se the people or servers i connect to or with, i cant get it back? If i have the auto ping checked i get it back but then i cant do anything if the players i meet have bad ping it tells me u cant do this when in autoping. So i really need that box back somehow, any idees?
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW version is loaded? 

What browser are you using? Try a different browser.

Message 2 of 4
XrXs
Aspirant

its allways that way in this forums 🙂 what do u have. I fixed the problem, now im hinna figure out why it finds player outside my ratius
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Glad to hear you resolved it, the likely cause of players outside your radius is become you have Ping Assist enabled in the Geo-Filter Map options. This will find games under your ping limit even if it is outside the radius so you don't miss the opportunity of a good game - if they appear with dashed circles around them they have been ping assisted.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7